These two three story buildings are owned
by the CORE Fund and are directly across
the street from the new Community First
216 S Third was built in 1904 and contains 15,420 sq. ft. of space. It retains its
historic stone facade and bay windows.
220 S Third was built in 1899 and contains 8,000 sq. ft.
These historic buildings offer great opportunities for first floor retail and upstairs
The buildings also come with a warehouse
behind the buildings. It is one story and
contains 5,420 sq. ft. Call for more information:
Senior Project Manager